Self-Funded Plan Administration
With over 3 million covered lives, WL Benefits’ experience as a Third Party Administrator, allows us to utilize strong network relationships to optimize our effectiveness as liaison between partner and provider.
WL Benefits handles the administration of self-insured benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability. In addition to claim adjudication, we coordinate access to healthcare networks, eligibility services, benefit plan design, legal services and other services that employers typically are unable to handle alone due to a lack of staff or expertise. We can also provide a consultation to ensure that benefit plans are in compliance with current regulations such as ERISA and HIPAA.
WL Benefits TPA includes:
- Complimentary enrollment admission using BenefitsTalk™ technology
- Online resources including claims and accumulator status for all plan participants and HR staff
- Access to the Benefit Resource Center, our professionally staffed call center
- Reinsurance evaluation, marketing, recommendation and procurement
- Quarterly customized reporting delivered onsite with review of the plan cost history, projected/budgeted figures, normative comparisons and recommendations based on trends
- Guaranteed claims processing timeliness and accuracy
- Regulatory compliance review and recommendation
FACTS provides an integrated and automated workflow cycle. Whether proving your utilization review or procuring reinsurance, we take pride in our expeditious processing of every claim.